Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Road Trip Continues

Well, I'm here. It's raining. In Portland. Who'da thunk it? Actually, this is the first time I've visited either Portland or Seattle in the rain. I've been quite fortunate.

Nothing exciting to tell about the trip out. Had to follow both a Washington and an Oregon highway patrol for about 200-250 miles total. Coming from Montana, where 80+ MPH is standard, this was tough. Oregon's speed limit varies from 60-65. Consequently, I arrived in Portland at the height of rush hour traffic, in the dark, in the rain. I was able to put some of my Montana crazy driver skills to use, so that was fun.

Concert is tonight. We're jacked! Working on a surprise for all of you this afternoon. Probably won't be able to document it until tomorrow, but if I can do it this afternoon, I will.

Still waiting for your last HNT Mystery Guest submissions!! Email them to me by tonight so I can get them out to the committee!!

Happy November to all!

BTW--The orange background was a Halloween thing only....

No comments: