Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Stones, the Road Trip, Mystery Guests & other things


I'm off in the morning on a road trip to see the Rolling Stones! With Mötley Crüe as the opening act. The opening act. Mötley Crüe. Be sure to add that to their resume! Multi-platinum record sales. Drugs, sex and rock 'n roll! The epitome of a Decade of Decadence. Oh, yeah. Opening act for the Stones..... Looking forward to have a great time with great company (just.a.girl)!

Last call for HNT Mystery Guest entries! The last "official" one will be this week. A number of you have told me that you were working on one. If so, it's now or never! Next week I'll post the ones that weren't used, along with an alphabetical listing of participants!

Most of you will read this on Halloween. If you had a party that you went to over the weekend, or plan to dress up tonight, be sure to post your costume pics! I'll be on the road, so I doubt that I'll get to do anything. But you never know!


This was something I stole while visiting Leesa's site. Even Einstein recognized a good thing!

Speaking of Leesa, I read awhile back that she was lamenting the fact that living in the sticks of Montana (yes, there's sticks out in the sticks!) doesn't offer much in the way of entertainment or culture. She noted that Seinfeld sold out both of his shows in Helena in a matter of hours. Well, knowing that she would have liked to have had tickets, and that I had two, and that I'm not a really big fan by any stretch of the imagination, and knowing that I was going to need $$ for a new camera--I got in touch with her and sold her my tickets. I do hope that we'll get a chance to meet while she's briefly in town. We'll see what happens...

Another thing that I stole (well, it was suggested to me by Shumpy) was the map thing. It's pretty cool to see the distribution of us! If you haven't left your mark yet, click the button on my sidebar to see what it's all about!

Not much more. I plan to have my computer with me on the road trip, so I'll be online a little bit. A warning about HNT--I'll post the Mystery Guest picture, but I'm not going to have a chance to check anyone out until Friday at the earliest. So to my longtime regulars, make everyone feel welcome (as you always do!). You know I'll get to everyone eventually! Have a Happy Halloween!

No comments: