Monday, October 24, 2005

Halloween HNT Mystery Guest Deadline

Time to get your Halloween Mystery Guest photo in to me. I've only received 2--I was certainly hoping for more! Check out the previous post for details--



BUT THE BIG NEWS!!!



I've finally bitten the bullet. Purchased it this evening. I present to you the
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H1 5.1 Megapixel Digital Camera



Features:
  • 5.1 Megapixel (2592 x 1944 Pixels)
  • 12X optical zoom lens
  • 2.5" LCD monitor
  • Super SteadyShot® Optical Image Stabilization
  • 32MB flash memory built-in

I won't get it before the weekend, so I'll still need your Mystery Guest pics. And I need to get used to the thing to see what it can do. If any of you have this camera or experience with it or want to tell me what a sucker I am for buying a camera from the same people that invented BetaMax, feel free! I'm also looking at possibly naming the thing, so if you have suggestions....

Schedule of events for HNT Mystery Guests:
  • Thursday, Oct. 27 - Halloween themed Mystery Guest (all entries submitted will be displayed!)
  • Thursday, Nov. 3 - Mystery Guest (I'll be returning from the Stones concert. Your help still appreciated!)
  • Thursday, Nov. 10 - Final Mystery Guest posts. All remaining pictures that haven't been used will be displayed. A list of participants will be posted (alphabetical order--I won't specifically identify anyone)
  • Thursday, Nov. 17 - First HNT with the new camera!!

No comments: