Thursday, October 13, 2005

HNT Mystery Guest IV

A situation has arisen. Sort of. It's been brought to my attention over the past couple of days, and by a couple of people, that I spend too much thinking, breathing, living HNT. I've even blogged about it. It's probably true. It's affected my sleep patterns (5:10 AM before I went to bed last Wed./Thurs.), and I find that I surf too much at work. I have used HNT as an escape (as I suspect many of you have) to the detriment of real life commitments.

So tonight--I'm going to bed "early". No later than 1 AM, hopefully by midnight. Tomorrow, I'll spend less time surfing. What does this mean to you? Only that I might not get to your site before the weekend. But believe me--I'll get there! I anticipate a full 275 people will be joining in this week. The comments don't totally reflect the numbers--there's always a couple dozen that don't leave a comment for one reason or another. To the regulars that I see commenting ahead of me, thank you, and keep up the good work!

This week's HNT Mystery Guest photo was a unanimous choice by the "committee". Be sure to note the half-nekkidness of the toes! Many thanks to those who have sent in submissions! I anticipate receiving a few submissions over the weekend, but if any of you want to join in, email me for details or hi-res files! I'm always taking new submissions!


Early posters include: Mitzzee, Blondie, Mona, Aughra, Gigi, Evil Petting Zoo, Leesa, Paul and Castle. Oh, hell. There's too many more to list. Just look on the bottom third of the comments on my previous post! Happy HNT!

No comments: