Monday, October 10, 2005

Google Images

I stole this from Ago-go, who stole it from the lovely Kalani, who stole.....

Directions:
Go to Google and click on the images link. Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.
    - The name of the town where you grew up
    - The name of the town where you live now
    - Your name
    - Your Grandmother’s name (pick one)
    - Your favorite food
    - Your favorite drink
    - Your favorite song
    - Your favorite smell

TOWN WHERE I GREW UP



TOWN WHERE I LIVE NOW (same place)



MY NAME (yeah, been there, done that, looked similar)



MY GRANDMOTHER'S NAME (yes, indeed!)



MY FAVORITE FOOD (if you can still hear the moo, it's perfect!)



MY FAVORITE DRINK (so hard to pick just one...)



MY FAVORITE SONG ("Amie" by the Pure Prairie League has long been one of my absolute favorite songs. Google came up with this as #1, then alot of girls showing boobies. I figure we've seen enough of those to justify a break, so this is what you get. I may have to re-think my favorite song....)



MY FAVORITE SMELL (MMMMMmmmmm......)



Again, no tagging. Take it if you want it.

No comments: