Sunday, October 09, 2005

23rd Post

I was tagged by Michelle, but she doesn't realize it. I generally don't do these, but I got curious as to what the result would be, so--

Fun with Archives
The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.


"If you don't have an account, you can sign up for one for free."


How lame is that? I was talking about a Christmas thing I had done for friends--I did a photo album. Basically a review of 2004. I did it at Ofoto, and the above quote was sentence #5. If any of you are interested in checking it out, email me and I'll send you the link.

I tag no one on this. I think everyone's already done it. If not, go ahead and do it!

No comments: