Sunday, December 07, 2008

First Liners

I stole this from Leesa's site in 2005, and have continued each year.

What was the first line from your blog the first day of each month in 2007?

January - "Way across the pond, in a land far, far away, there lived a beautiful young princess named Charlie." (It was Charlie's birthday!)

February - "I love the fact that I can play some of you like a fiddle." (Many chastised me for taking a 19 y.o. to a concert--it was my niece.)

March - "This past week and a half has totally kicked my ass." (A post-concert recap--I apparently got sick that week.)

April - "April is here!" (Rather self-explanatory...)

May - "I had a couple of different ideas for HNT this week." (Ended up with a Cinco de Mayo picture.)

June - "As mentioned over the weekend, Montana is the last state to close their primary elections this year." (It's the little things that bring a smile to our collective faces up here!)

July - "Happy Canada Day to my friends north of the border! I'll hoist a Molson (actually, probably a Kokanee) in your honor today!" (In honor of my Canadian bloggerfriends!)

August - "So...that's the quote that I got on the phone." ("It's 105°...but it's a dry heat!"--Vixen, telling me what the weather was like as I was headed to her wedding.)

September - "In spite of the title of my previous post, I didn't expect THIS!" ("THIS" was a cell phone picture of the snowfall on the mountain. On Sept. 1st!)

October - "This year marks the 4th Boobie-Thon since I started blogging." (Again, self-explanatory.)

November - "I've got nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada." (Had to have been a slow blogging week for me. This was posted on Nov. 3rd!)

December - "Holy cow! Christmas is just around the corner!!" (Still sort of feel this way!)
Feel free to steel this and do it yourselves!

No comments: