Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of Year Birthday!
(HNT is below!)

There's a lady in Michigan. Well, there's lots of ladies in Michigan. But for purposes of this post...there's a lady in Michigan. This lady is actually Canadian, but now lives in Michigan. Wife, mother, fun-loving friend. She's blogged for quite awhile, and got involved with HNT back in the early days. She was one of the first to blatantly disregard the guidelines and post numerous pictures each Thursday, but no one seemed to mind. This lady and I would often chat, and, as what usually happens (damn, I have the knack!), I got to know all about her. Because we chatted quite a bit. I would have sworn she was a Mystery Guest at one point, but I couldn't find her...

Anyway, after awhile, we drifted apart. I honestly don't really remember why. I seem to remember getting my ass handed to me on a platter by her for some post I put up. I can't remember what it was about. We got past it. But still, we drifted. I still check in on her from time to time. Most recently I come to find that her husband found her blog. Oops! And now her daughter. But she's continuing! I don't know yet if she'll have a post up today or not, but leave some birthday wishes for Chelle on her Christmas post. Let her husband see that there's alot of bloggy friends out here.

Chelle, this was a long time coming! Hope you can forgive the three-year delay!

No comments: