Monday, August 01, 2005

CD List

Like I don't have anything better to do, such as SLEEP! Here's an alphabetical list of CDs I own. I've got about 1700 laying around the place. These aren't necessarily my favorites, or hold any special place in my heart. Nor do they include any of my classical CDs. It's just a list.
    A) Apocalyptica - Apocalyptica
    B) The Bobs - Sing the Songs of....
    C) Eva Cassidy - Live At Blues Alley
    D) Jerry Douglas - Lookout For Hope
    E) Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery
    F) Focus - Moving Waves
    G) Gladiator - Original Movie Soundtrack
    H) Steve Howe - Not Necessarily Acoustic
    I) Incognito - Positivity
    J) Jamiroquai - Synkronized
    K) Diana Krall - When I Look Into Your Eyes
    L) Lee Press-On and the Nails - Jump-Swing from Hell
    M) Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66 - Foursider
    N) Nickel Creek - This Side
    O) The Outlaws - Best of: Green Grass & High Tides
    P) Pointer Sisters - Live at the Opera House
    Q) Rob Quist - This House of Memories
    R) Buddy Rich/Mel Torme - Together Again-For the First Time
    S) The Squirrels - Harsh Toke of Reality
    T) McCoy Tyner - Fly With the Wind
    U) Ultimate '70s R & B Smashes
    V) Gino Vannelli - Powerful People
    W) Rick Wakeman - Journey to the Centre of the Earth
    X) X-Files - Original Movie Score
    Y) Yes - Yessongs
    Z) ZZ Top - Greatest Hits

iTunes: Them Changes, Buddy Miles

No comments: