Friday, August 05, 2005

Pony Express did better than this...

I had two extra tickets to last night's Alison Krauss concert. I put them up on eBay a few weeks ago. They get sold for $90. The people who bought them were newbies, not totally aware of what to do, so I didn't get paid for about 10 days. Still, I was able to mail them out last Thursday. First class. As of yesterday afternoon (one week), they still hadn't received them, so I had to meet them at the concert (they bought cheap seats at the door) and refund their money. I don't understand why a first class letter from here to there (90 miles away) can't be delivered in a week! While I highly doubt that I'll get any satisfaction out of the deal, I'm going to go to the post office and bitch and moan and try to get my money back. This is totally inexcusable! PeeMan will be busy for awhile!
iTunes: Do It Again, Steely Dan

No comments: