Here's a graph of my visits over the past month. I did this once before, but when I had a measly 100 hits for the day. This is up-to-the-minute results:
I like the regularity of the peaks! And the fact that they are continually going UP!! HNT is only as good as those who are joining in, so my personal thanks to all of you who have made it what it's become!
Someone asked me again which HNT blog I liked the best. I hate that question, because I always leave someone out, but I'll answer it this time. They might not be the "most" half-nekkid, but they have all caught my fancy! These are the ones I'll check on first (but not in any particular order), whether they've left me a comment or not:
- Ago-go--I love ya dear! One of the truly amazing necks in HNT! Work on those mpegs!
- HeatherS--this girl could kick my ass if I ran into her in an alley or a bar. Blond, athletic, and not afraid of showing off her body. This week's picture skyrocketed to my all-time favorite!
- Binsk--incredible camera angles! Very artistic!
- Yoj--she often accompanies some very nice HNT with her poetry. Very sensual. And she knows it!
- Andi--my blogfriend from TX. The one I "forced" into buying a camera! Great bits and pieces!
- Rachel--my friend IRL from Helena. The one who has opened up more of herself than any of us ever expected!
- Aughra--she's a bit more shy than she lets on. But not afraid to show what she wants!
- Moose--sure, she's my best friend IRL, but I'm getting to see things that I never got to see in the past 8 years!!
- Tish--she's new, but she's quickly ascended the ranks! Very gung-ho about HNT!
- Addict--not quite sure why, but she fascinates me!
A particular blogger asked, "Where do you see HNT headed? Are there plans for improvement?" I'll skip the first question. And, technically, the second question. Let's just say there are some things that will be appearing on the virtual horizon. I have crack research/development teams working independently on one project, and I've got another project spinning in my head (thanks, Cece!). I hope to spring both of these ideas on the unsuspecting public in the near future! Just a little more fun for HNT!
It's late--I'm going to bed. I've got some other things to post about. A couple of rants. Not sure if I'll get posts up on all of them or not. Also got tagged by both Keebler and Britni with the same thing, so I'll get to that this weekend. Hope you all enjoy it as it winds down!