Saturday, August 20, 2005

Revolting Development

It appears that not everyone is privileged enough to earn "The Flag". I've seen a couple of sites that don't have them, and not because their own coding skills got rid of it. An example: here, or here. Coincidentally (?), neither of these sites participate in HNT. Do I have one because of the word "NEKKID"? Or even worse--"NAKED"? "BOOBIES"? It appears that the Blogger people have come up with a script to look for certain keywords, and automatically tag them. This pisses me off the more I think about it!

I've been generally pleased with Blogger in my 7 months experience (with the exception of the comments area). But lately, with the proliferation of spam comments, and now "The Flag", I'm open to the possibility of moving to something else. We'll just have to wait and see....
iTunes: You Are, Carolyn Dawn Johnson

No comments: