Wednesday, August 03, 2005

AKUS, CHS, HNT, ETC.

OK--here's what's happening in the next few days. I've got 1001 things to do in a limited amount of time. And fortunately, much of it is FUN. It's the other stuff that I have to squeeze in that sucks. Anyway, here's what's up--
    I have two meetings in the morning, which means I have to once again be functioning at the buttcrack of dawn. I'm generally up by then, but functioning is a whole different matter. From those I go to work. Then the fun begins! I head to Bozeman (about 90+ miles to the SW) with just.a.girl to go see Alison Krauss & Union Station in concert. Sixth row center. We're excited! And we also hope to meet longtime blogfriend Lizabeth and her boy Eric! I don't think Eric or j.a.g. share the full enthusiasm, but Lizabeth and I are excited!!

    After driving back from Bozeman and getting home sometime after midnight, I'll again have to get up at the buttcrack of dawn, but this time it's to hit the golf course. The 30-year reunion of the class of 1975 of Helena Capital High School will be taking place all weekend. We were the first graduating class out of the new high school, so we've always been a little full of ourselves! Should be a good time, but I think we're to the age that we're beyond the wild party drinking, BUT I COULD BE SADLY MISTAKEN!!! Anyway, there's functions going on for the next couple of days....

    HNT--I'll post something tonight, and I'll be able to briefly check in tomorrow at work, but I'm not going to be able to do much in the welcoming or commenting areas. I'll try to get the Nekkid roll up to date ASAP, but no guarantees as to when that will be. I've asked Rachel (actually, she offered) to take care of the smile & handshake thing with everyone. Maybe the Addict can help with that (like you usually do anyway!). I'll hopefully greet all the newbies, but I know for a fact that I can't comment on everyone's by this weekend. As some of you have noted--this thing's gotten almost out of control! (Yay!) Sorry! Hope you'll understand...

    Sandwiched between all the activities, I've got a couple of deadlines to meet with symphony stuff. I'm not excited about that at all...

    Lastly, the Great Keychain Contest is going strong over at WarCryGirl's website. I'm in the lead, but facing serious challenges! Everyone needs to go vote for me!! After all, who brought you HNT??? Not that I'm begging here or anything....

Gotta run and finish off some work before the boss figures me out! Look for my HNT post sometime later tonight (let's try to keep the premature submissions down!).
iTunes: don't know, one of iTunes streaming classical radio stations

No comments: