Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Nothing exciting

Started this post by using Blogger's photo thing. I need to spend more time with it. I had pictures overlapping and text running over the pictures. I don't think it's supposed to work that way....

Took these pics a couple of days ago. The first is sunrise on the first day of summer. The second is later on during the day--the torrential rain that has been marking most of the afternoons so far.

DSCF1928DSCF1929

As I was watching SVU tonight, I heard a great deal of noise coming from my slut bird friend's place on the balcony. Yes, she's been at it again, and at all hours of the day. And now her prospective lovers are lining up to get a piece of the action. The slut bird is a sparrow. I know that for a fact. This bird was next in line. I'm not sure what type of bird it is, but it ain't a sparrow. But it's definitely a noisy SOB! I've heard of "Whistle While You Work," but this guy tends to get way out of control! It's nice to know my slut bird friend will screw anything, regardless of race, creed or color!

DSCF1933

No comments: