Friday, June 24, 2005

Exhausted!

I had no idea that HNT was going to be so time-consuming! I just spent the better part of 3+ hours checking posts, looking at comments, responding to comments, updating my blogroll, and trying to make sure that everyone got included! Then another half hour preparing this post, before Safari crashed on me (no Mac jokes, please!). AAAUUURRRGGGGHHHH!
Damned Safari!!

I think that the easiest way for you to keep up is to check my nekkid list in the sidebar. I'll try to have it updated by Friday morning. If I've missed someone, please let me know! I think that we can keep up the peer pressure. Ian has promised that he's got a bunch of lurkers ready to come out of the dark and join in. He does warn that they are "really butt ugly people". I say, the more the merrier! I think that someone needs to talk to Katarina, Veronica, Stace, Amanda, Laura and Binsk. With encouragement, I think they'd be great additions! Your mission, should you choose to accept it....

If I were really on top of things, I'd actually give prizes each week. But I'm not. I can, however, load on heaps of praise like the sautéed onions on a York Bar swiss cheeseburger! Please remember, there are no losers on "Half-Nekkid Thursday"! My congratulations to the following:
  • Most courageous post: There were alot of you in the running here, but I think the winner would have to be Bez (Crazy Cat Lady). She took the bull by the horns and ran with it!
  • Most enjoyable post: I think that hippigirl claims this one. She's drinkin', gettin' cool, and just became a grandma a few days ago!
  • Best "cute" factor: Cathy claims this one. Nekkid little kids will almost always get an "Awwww...."
  • Post that takes your breath away: I'll do two of these--male & female. For male, Jason gets the nod. I'm told that the shoulders did it for him. On the female side, it's going to be newcomer Summer. She's the shizzle!
  • Best use of props or sets: There's a tie for this one. Robin wins for taking a picture that you actually had to go looking for half-nekkididity, when it was staring you in the face, and S! for a highly original picture that he claims came to him during his lunch hour. Both he and the billboard behind him are half-nekkid! Kudos to the newbies!
I could probably come up with more categories, but I have to get up in a few hours. Good job this week, boys & girls!
iTunes: No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems, Kenny Chesney

No comments: