Thursday, June 16, 2005

Friday thoughts...

Another rousing day of "Half-Nekkid Thursday". Be sure to check the regulars and the new ones listed in the sidebar.

Other thoughts...
  • In order to allow everyone to see this week's HNT submissions, I had to move some of my dearest regulars to the "lower" set of links. Even though the only difference in the lists is the nekkidness or lack thereof, I found myself feeling uncomfortable moving some of my favorite bloggers to the "lower" list. Trust me, I don't love you guys any less! I guess the moral of this--if you want the top billing, you need to show us you're nekkid on Thursday!
  • Is it wrong for me to think that Dierks Bentley is one of the finest looking men to show up on TV? Those eyes, that curly head of hair. Mmmm, if I were female......
  • I didn't explain why I had PeeMan attacking Ticketmaster. I was able to buy tickets to see the Rolling Stones in Portland, OR in November. I got floor seats, and didn't spring for the really pricey tickets, but I forked out a buttload of money for the privilege. My problem with TM is that they were a pain to order online. Yeah, busy servers, everyone trying to order at the same time, etc. But still, it should have been a little easier!
  • PeeMan is squirting on the Weather Channel because we're getting more rain for the rest of the week. I long for the days when we were in drought conditions and it was sunny and hot all the time...
  • No requests for the second PeeMan, so he won't be up this week. Oops! Just had a late request...
  • We (In Cahoots) will be playing Saturday night for PRIDE! this weekend. This is the gay/lesbian/transgender/etc. group in Montana. This will be the 6th year in a row that we'll play for their dance. They love us! On a positive note, there's alot more acceptance now. When they met in Helena 6 years ago, they marched from downtown to the state capitol. Complete with protesters along the route with truly tacky & hateful signs. It took alot of guts for these people and their supporters to do. THIS year, they're having a drag queen contest/show at one of the most popular bars in town! I'll try to get some pics from the gig. They are a good time!
  • I've determined that I'm getting too old to drink beer like I did last night. Won't change my habits, but it made for a really long day today.
That's it for now. If you happen to notice that someone needs to be bumped up to the "nekkid" list, let me know!
iTunes: Faith, George Michael

No comments: