Thursday, November 17, 2005

HNT with Amy

Before introducing Amy--some business to take care of.

Be sure to check in on the Frappr map to let us know where you're at! I've got a button over there in the sidebar, below the HNT and BoobieThon buttons. It doesn't cost you anything, and it's fun to see where we are! Hopefully we can conquer every state!

Tomorrow is Crystal's birthday! Be sure to check her out. She is one of the funniest writers out there! I'm sure with enough encouragement, she could do a special birthday HNT! Or not. Go check her out anyway!

You'll notice that PeeMan has a new target today! This Saturday marks the 105th meeting between the Grizzlies of the University of Montana and the Bobcats of Montana State University. This has been deemed the biggest game of the week in NCAA 1-AA ranks, not because it's the Griz/'Cats, but because of the playoff implications. With a Griz win, they will probably be seeded #2 in the playoffs, and host home games up to the championship. If they lose, they're good enough that they'll get an at-large bid, and probably host one, if not two, games. If the Bobcats win, then they set up a huge tidal wave of teams on the bubble who should be in the playoff, but won't make it. In other words, most everyone in the country is rooting for the Griz. Including yours truly! I've got degrees from both institutions, but I'm a Griz through and through. Their colors are maroon and silver (hence the background page change). GO GRIZ!! (Any bets there, Lizabeth??)

Many of you remember my post about two months ago about me and Michelle, and her loyalty to me, even when there were others. And I posted a picture of the two of us in the tub together. Well, here is one of the others. This would be her little half-sister Amy. And how she sees me--


Since this is my triumph personal return to HNT, I had to make sure that the camera got in there too! These aren't the shots I was going for, but the way that the inner bell of the horn distorted things was crazy! I must have taken about 100 shots last night! So anyway, a double treat in honor of my return! Now it's time to post and enable the comments! Have a great HNT!!

No comments: