Sunday, November 13, 2005

3....2....1....I'm up!

Since none of you complained (not that I would have really cared), I will be turning off comments on Wednesdays until around 9:30-10:00 PM MST. It was absolutely amazing! I post, I go back to edit something, I republish, ALL IN LESS THAN TWO MINUTES, and I check my comments--I've got 18 of them in the two minutes that it was posted!! Eighteen!! It's like you guys are lurking on eBay and sniping at the last minute to get an autographed copy of the Bay City Rollers' first album for $50!

What do you people do at home??? I have visions of dozens of computers in dark rooms across the continent with you guys huddled over them, cigarettes hanging out of your mouths, waiting for the bell to ring. Constantly refreshing your screens. Wondering if he's ever going to change that stupid Pee-guy thing. Your nerves on edge.
    When is the SOB going to post?
    What if he's dead?
    Where will we go? What will we do?
    Gimme another beer...
    What if he changed his site and he didn't tell me?
    Does he still love me?
    I gotta pee... No, I can't. I don't want to miss anything!
    What's Binsk going to do this week?
    Maybe I should go back and check my own.
    I hope they all like mine! I should have shown more boobie.
    Where is he???
    Man, I shouldn't have had that second burrito....
    Maybe my server is screwed up.
    Damn it!
    Should I mention that I'm nekkid as I'm waiting for this...?
    Ooh, ooh, ooh! He's up.
    Holy shit, he writes alot! Dammit, where's the comment thing??
    That trombone thing on his comments window looks sorta suggestive....
    I should say something about his....oh, screw it...I want to be first....
    Number 14??? WTF???
    I wonder if Heather's up yet.....?

No comments: