Tuesday, November 08, 2005

BEWARE!!! I'm in a funk...

I'm giving you fair warning here--I'm in a funk. I'm in the dumps. I'm not crabby--more exasperated, I think. Maybe it's coming down from a post-Portland high, but I think there's alot of other things doing it to me.
  • I'm tired of some of the BS that's been happening with/to other blogs.
  • I'm tired of seeing alot of my friends making some huge mistakes, and I have to hold my tongue.
  • I'm tired of people whose sense of commitment is non-existent.
  • I'm tired of world politics.
  • I'm tired of the general lack of common sense that permeates the world.
  • I'm tired of having certain feelings for someone that I shouldn't have (no, someone else).
  • I'm tired of what passes as "entertainment" these days.
  • I'm tired of my financial situation.
  • I'm tired of everyone assuming that my lifestyle allows unlimited time to cater to their every whim.
  • I'm getting tired of the whining of certain bloggers (I'll pause while everyone runs to check and see if they fit in that category....).
  • I'm tired of a variety of people's sense of superiority.
  • I'm tired of people who get paid FAR more than me expecting to put in the same number of hours.
  • I'm tired of reading about everyone's sex lives, and knowing that I can't even enter the discussion.
  • I'm tired of feeling alone.
  • I'm tired of being alone (OK, there, I've said it).
  • I'm tired, as in lack of sleep--which might be the catalyst here.
Wow. Now I'm really tired. But I'm glad I got that out. And how easily it flowed from my fingers! And how fairly ambiguous some of those really are! Here's the disclaimer--I'm in a funk. If you possibly see yourself in one of these statements, don't fret about it. I'm not directly aiming them at anyone in particular. I am very glad and fortunate to have made the friends that I have over the past year. I always tend to get into this funk at this time of year--there are some sordid stories that I could tell. But won't. This is just one of those posts that you question whether you should publish or not. Obviously, I have.

Now the important part--DO NOT COMMENT OR EMAIL ME ASKING IF YOU ARE SOMEHOW MENTIONED ABOVE!!! I'm really tired of that!

No comments: