Saturday, November 05, 2005

Unsure What To Do

This is an oddball one. I got this email yesterday. I'm copy/pasting it exactly as I received it:
    Hi Osbasso,

    I am writing to you from the editorial bench of Business & Economy; a global mainstream business magazine promoted by well known economist and management guru Prof. Arindam Chaudhuri. Business and Economy is an analytical, in-depth and insightful magazine with an eclectic mix of articles targeted at India's most influential policy makers, managers and the Diaspora spread across five continents.

    We are planning to do a story on the 'Half Nekkid Thursday' tradition for our lifestyle section. Considering that your blog is almost like the HNT Central we hope that you would let us in about the number of blogs you are aware which have caught up on the HNT trend, and moreover to which countries these bloggers belong.

    An early response would be valued immensely and greatly appreciated.

    Thanks & Regards,
    XXXXXXXX

    "Business & Economy"
    Level III, C-10, Qutab Institutional Area,
    New Delhi - 110016, India
    Phone: +91-011-51799591 / 589
    Fax: +91-011-51799555 / 504
    www.businessandeconomy.org


UPDATE !!--Well, it appears to be legitimate! We've emailed back and forth a couple of times tonight, and I've responded to her questions in that rambling style that some of you guys know too well! She's going to be getting in touch with me when it gets published (and sending me a copy!). I'll let you know!

No comments: