Saturday, November 26, 2005

Football Heaven!

Well, I drank too many beers last night with just.a.girl without the food to balance it. Oops! I really do like drinking beer with her! We were joined by another former student of mine who was up from Phoenix to visit family over Thanksgiving. So the talk and the beer flowed freely. I had planned on finishing my post below last night--I've got some thoughts I need to finish. But that got pushed to this morning, and now to this afternoon. But it will be sporadic. I've got both of my football teams on TV!! Damn, I love the playoffs! Those of you whose teams are bigtime and play in a system that never chooses a true champion--you have no idea what you're missing out on! So anyway, it's alot of football, a little beer, maybe a turkey sammie and a little bit o' blogging.

GO SAINTS! GO GRIZ!!

No comments: