Thursday, September 15, 2005

HNT w/Me & Michelle in the Tub

First things first--if you're a regular Half-Nekkid Thursday participant, or even if this is your first time, feel free to place the following button in a prominent place on your own site! It shows people that you get half-nekkid on a regular basis, and you're proud of it!! It also acts as a link to the "Guidelines" page. Lizabeth designed it--go tell her how good it looks! In the future, you'll have to get it from the "Guidelines" page. How do you get there? Click on the button!!

HNTbutton
Simply copy and paste the following code onto your template:

(a href="http://osbasso.blogspot.com/2005/05/guidelines-for-half-nekkid-thursday.html"target=_blank)(img src="http://static.flickr.com/27/41652855_6ca8bb2b62_o.jpg" width="100" height="66" alt="HNTbutton" /)(/a)

Be sure to replace all the parentheses ( ) with < and >
Need help? Email me!

I haven't discussed Michelle much on this blog. At least by name. Her picture has been up a couple of times, but I didn't ever identify her by name. I've been told that's a bad habit I've got. I first became acquainted with Michelle in late winter of 1980 (or was it '81?). In any case, I immediately knew that she and I would become very close. And we've been inseparable since shortly after that day. Even during the time that I was with Volcano Girl (see archives--5/18/05). While there was never an agreement to be exclusive to each other, she has stayed with me through thick and thin, first while in Idaho, then moving with me back to Montana. We spent alot of time together with friends during grad school. Late nights, beer drinking, football & basketball (GO GRIZ!!!), concerts--we did everything together. On a couple of occasions, I'd get to do a three-way with her and another. Not once has she ever complained. Other than a brief fling with someone else in 1990 (which I actively encouraged) she has remained loyal to me. I, on the other hand, have checked out others on the side on many occasions. Yeah, I know. I'm an asshole. Yet, I always come back to Michelle. No questions asked. There's a comfort level there that I've never felt with others. We just fit well together. Interestingly, I can do things with her that I simply can't do with others. I love her, that's all there is to it. Some people might find her a little on the large size--screw them. Even the friends I tend to hang out today with say that too, but they've got their skinny little bitches. They can have them!

Michelle has accompanied me to some of the most important functions in town, and been there for some of my most joyous moments. We still do the three-way thing, even more now than we used to. Still no complaints, but I'm beginning to feel a little bit guilty. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't always treated her well. I'd even go as far as saying that there has been some physical abuse. I know that's a side of me that you wouldn't necessarily expect, but I can't deny it. As she's gotten older, there's some signs of that abuse that we can't hide. But there's other times where we totally click, and I can't imagine my life without her. I probably should do something spectular for her, but I'm not sure when that's going to happen.

When coming up with an idea for HNT this week, it dawned on me that I could do something with Michelle! One thing I can say about her--when we play, we play dirty! And this summer has been particularly dirty! Every once in awhile, we'll do the bath thing together. Inevitably, she comes out of it with a renewed glow! Others have done the bathtub shot, so I figure that we can, too! I present, in our half-nekkidness, me and Michelle:


Some men name their cars. Many of you name your computers. Meet Michelle, my trombone. Note her slides being nekkid. And the tuning slides you can't see are having a jolly time under the water. A little wine, a little candlelight, bubbles and the one you love. What more could a guy ask for? Hope you all have a great HNT!

1 comment:

Topaz said...

Oh. My.

*big grin*

You're right. No one better than Michelle ;-)