Friday, September 30, 2005

Out of the Office

Had to get a quick post up this morning to let everyone know that I'm going to be away from things for the next few days. We've got a couple of out of town gigs that will keep me away from home until Monday afternoon. This will be the most significant amount of time away from email and internet I've spent in years! I'm taking my computer with me, just in case, but I don't know what sort of access I'll have. It should be a fun weekend--we'll have some free time all day Saturday (I'll be golfing), and we'll have individual rooms (like I'll take advantage of that). I'd take pics, but you know the story there. Anyway, if you don't see anything new for awhile, that's the reason.
HNT was another smashing success. In spite of problems all day with Blogger. They were "down for maintenance" most of the afternoon and evening. Lots of new faces (or other parts) this week. Be sure to go back and check the bottom third of my comments to check out the late-comers. Many had problems getting posted. They deserve the love too! There's over 250 links in the Nekkid roll now. It needs to be cleaned up some--there's some who have dropped out, but I'd say that we're well over 200 in regulars/newbies. Yay us!
The whole Mystery Guest thing is working well for me. Hope you're enjoying it too! If you want to email me your entry, I'll gladly accept it! I might make a suggestion for improvement, I might not. So far, everyone's been great about revising their pics if I suggested it, and they've been for the better. Have next week's submissions to me by Monday night so that we can make changes, if necessary! Remember--if I get a camera before I run out of MG pics, I'll post everyone's at the end. Guaranteed!
Have a great weekend! Do something nice for someone. Pet a dog. Skip the coffee and put the change into a Katrina/Rita fund. Buy a hotdog at the football game for a stranger. I'll catch you on Monday!

No comments: