Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Use Me, Exploit Me, Let Me Help

I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to the geography of Texas, but I know that I have a shitload of blogfriends from down there. And it looks like they're about to get hit by another nasty hurricane. I'm far more attentive to Rita than I was to Katrina. I wish for all of you the very best, and that this thing doesn't turn as bad as it might.

I commented on one person's post, but it's something that needs to be said to all--if there's anything that those of us who aren't in danger can do for you or your families, please don't be shy about asking us for help. I think that most of us have found a new kind of friendship amongst fellow bloggers, and now it's time that we exploit that friendship! If that means needing clothing or food or housing, I think the rest of us can help.

Good luck and God bless all of you!

No comments: