Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My Sweet Lord, What Have I Done??

This is Moose & me about 2 weeks ago. Moose was hot, as always. I was sunburned, windburned, and generally tired. And my hair was too long in places and blown all over the place. It finally pissed me off today, so I did something about it. And now I have to live with it.


BEFORE


AFTER

I told the barber (a longtime acquaintance of mine) that I wanted it so short that I'd never talk to her again. Well, she took about 5 inches off with her first cut, so there was no turning back! My hair hasn't been this short since the summer before 6th grade (that would be 1968, if anyone's counting).

I actually think I'll like it this short. I've had a few people comment that it looks good on me. And I've had 3 separate people rub their hands on the top of my head (I feel like a freshly watered Chia Pet). Unfortunately, it's been 2 guys and 1 girl. Well, I still like the attention. I don't know if I'll grow it out again. It used to be quite a bit longer in the old days. I must be growing up. Damn.
iTunes: I Want A New Drug, Huey Lewis & the News

No comments: