Saturday, July 02, 2005

Day 1 Down, 3 To Go


Thought I'd get a couple of pics up from last night. Surprisingly smallish crowd. Enthusiastic, but small--it should be better tonight.

I don't know what I'm saying at this point, but if you check closely, I'm staring right at her boobs.




I'm including this, not just to show the horns and Drummer Boy, but in the background you can see The Goddess (just.a.girl) and her roomie Melissa (in the pink). They made it out for the last set.







Alot of beer was consumed, which is generally not something I do when I play a gig. As you can see here, I'm trying to catch a quick catnap in the midst of playing.



Two more nights of this, plus fun in the sun at the lake. Man, I do love summer! Hope you're all having a good one too!


iTunes: Walk Like An Egyptian, Bangles

No comments: