Thursday, July 07, 2005

HNT (with a theme)

OsSoParktan

Geez, there's alot of you guys posting early! Forces me to do the same. Ah, well. At least you'll be getting the full benefit of the full Thursday!

As was requested last Friday, this week will hopefully be a "Half-Nekkid Thursday" with a THEME!! I'll try to avoid alot of HNT's with themes. But I hope that everyone caught that request and has some sort of HNT picture from their 4th of July/Canada Day celebrations. My only request was that no one post pictures of shooting bottle rockets out of their butt. Not that I expect that anyone would, but this is a weird world we live in.

So this is me as the sun is going down at the lake before one of our gigs, complete with an ice cold beer! Even though there's nothing to compare to, it almost looks like I've got a sunburn going! It was a gorgeous weekend all around!

I'm going to be involved in a golf tournament with my dad from Thursday through Saturday, just in time for Moose to show up in town for a week (YAY!). In other words, I might not get to everybody's HNT post. I would hope that the regulars here keep tabs on things. There's always new people to bring into the fold. Be nice. Be supportive! If you find someone new, let me know and I'll add them to the Nekkid roll as soon as I can. I'm not sure that they know everyone should check in.

So have at it! HNT can only get bigger and better!

DSCF2006

iTunes: Hanky Panky, Madonna

No comments: