Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th!

Well, last night's gig made the previous two nights worth it. We had a great crowd from early on.

DSCF2019

We had fireworks over the lake. We had groupies in the window behind us.

DSCF2016

We performed for over two hours before playing anything we had done either of the prior two nights (damn, we know alot of music!), including some things we haven't done in over a year! All in all--a very fun evening! Unfortunately, I'm feeling a little funky today. My sinuses are stuffy--either the hay fever/allergy thing, a cold from standing around all night in a breeze, or a large amount of second-hand smoke. Or any combination of the above.

DSCF2000

And I've consumed more beer in the past 3 days than I have in a long time. Swear to God--while sitting down at the beach enjoying one of our local microbrews, I watched a new roll of fat form on my gut. (Sorry 'bout that.) And the drinking will continue throughout most of July, starting up again tonight.

The only thing that I've done that's remotely productive is update my blog (pathetic, isn't it?). While surfing new places, I found a link to South Park Studio. It's not an official SP site, if that sort of thing is important to you. Anyway, you can build your own SP character. That's him in my profile pic.

DSCF1197_1 OsSPark

It's just a little scary how close it really is to a real life depiction! If you want to build your own, check out the site! I'll be linking it in my favorites, too.

That's it for now. One last round of fun before the week starts up! Hope you all had a great 4th (or Canada Day, if appropriate)! I'll assume you all got some great HNT pics (remember--there's a theme this week!). Have fun!!!!
iTunes: Run Runaway, Slade

No comments: