Thursday, July 21, 2005

Let's Get Nekkid!

HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF GOD!!! It's finally happened. My multi-tasking abilities have taken a nosedive. I currently have enough time to get this written. Between getting this concert ready (tomorrow's the big load-in), rehearsing, and doing my "real" job, I've tried to get to everyone today. I don't think I've missed anyone, but I'm not sure. If you're a regular "Nekkid" person, I might have missed commenting on your pic. My main concern today has been the newbies. We're up to over 80 Nekkid people now, and I can tell I'm not going to be able to keep up as well as in the past. If you miss getting a comment from me, it's nothing personal, OK? Emily--I noticed that you did a great job of unofficially filling in for me. Thanks! Congrats to all for making HNT the success it's become! BTW--Go check out Ty tomorrow!


I tried to come up with something different again. I think I succeeded. The original picture is the one on the powerbook on the left. It was sitting in iPhoto when I left the room, and when I came back in, it hit me. Take a picture of the picture! For an added bonus, you can see me in the reflection of the iMac! So a double "Half-Nekkid Thursday" post! Don't know why you'd want to do it, but you can click on the pic to enlarge it. Hope it doesn't offend!

Just a heads up--Steph, AT (a newbie!) and Summer have prematurely submitted (but haven't we all, at one time or another?), so be sure to check them out!
iTunes: Ballroom Blitz, Tia Carrere

No comments: