Sunday, July 17, 2005

Answers for Andi

Finally found some time to respond to some interview questions. These are the ones from one of my favorite, dearest, and longest-read bloggerfriends. Well, one of my favorite, dearest, and longest-read bloggerfriends who also lives in Texas, works in a library, and participates in HNT. I guess that sort of narrows it down quite a bit, but I still like her! These are the questions from Andi, who was a bit freaked out by my Six Flags Man post last week. So she's asked some odd questions. Thanks Andi!

But first, here are the instructions:
    1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
    2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
    3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
    4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
    5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


1. If you had a tattoo that covered your entire back, what would it be and why?
    The good new is that I don't have a hairy back, so that won't be a problem. I do, however, have ample room back there, so I guess I'd go for something overly pretentious and over the top. I'd like one of those tattoos that look like they're in 3D of "Amen Corner" of the Augusta National Golf Club, home of the Masters golf tournament. One of the holiest places in all of golf.

2. What would your drag queen name be? Explain.
    Pussy Longslide. Pussy, because it's just a great word, and Longslide incorporates all that I do with my bone. And it sounds a little nasty!

3. If the dancing Six Flags man showed up at your door and you could choose the song to dance to, what would it be?
    Living outside of Six Flags' reach, I don't understand why this guy upsets so many people. I have seen a commercial with him once in my life. I laughed. If I had to choose a specific song, it would probably be the "Hokey-Pokey".

4. Choose "screw" "date" or "marry" for the following celebs:
Hillary Clinton
Martha Stewart
Kathy Lee Gifford
    Hillary--date. She could get into some great places! Maybe bring along Chelsea once in awhile....
    Martha--marry. Then she could utilize her homemaking skills on me.
    Kathy Lee--screw. As long as she didn't mention her kids. Or Regis.

5. Which would you rather take part in -- a 5 mile run or jello wrestling with Steven Segal? Discuss.
    Jello wrestling. A five mile run is a guaranteed massive heart attack with no fun. Jello wrestling with Stevie might also kill me, but I could also eat the jello as a last meal. Besides, he might slip in the jello doing one of his patented moves, and I could sneak out.

iTunes: Jeremy, Pearl Jam

No comments: