Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TMI Tuesday #158 - Firsts!!!


First names and approximate age is fine too many of you aren't anonymous and too many of you wish to stay anonymous.

1. Who and when was your first crush? - Janice F. in the 4th grade. She gave me a great marble at the end of the year, and told me to hold it for her until next fall. Unfortunately, her family moved to Denver that summer. They came back three years late, but the flame had died. She still lives here, her parents and mine are best friends, and though we don't socialize, we see each other from time to time. She is a very high-level attorney within state government. Yes, I still have the marble (somewhere...). Ooh! Edit: I forgot! She was Miss Montana one particular year (gotta keep that part secret).
2. Who and when was your first date? - Hmmm... Must have been Diane N., sometime in the 8th grade. Probably went to a movie or something. Probably a "group" activity, too.
3. Who and when was your first kiss? - Most definitely was Diane N., in her driveway, early August, 1970 (just before 8th grade). I was visiting her and her best friend, who had just invited me to my first "co-ed" birthday party. I was on my bike and about to leave, and Diane tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around, and she grabbed my face and planted a kiss on me. I lived about 10 blocks away, mostly uphill, but I pedaled my Stingray bike (with banana seat, thank you) home in about 4 minutes!
4. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in car? - Well, until I could drive, Mom was my chauffeur, so there was precious little "fooling around" for a long time. Don't recall any while riding with friends, either. So that would mean sometime after I started driving (16), which would probably mean Julie U. Many times. In the back of an Oldsmobile station wagon. Haven't seen her since the day we graduated.
5. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in a house? - This is easy--Kathy H. while she was baby-sitting. She was a year younger than me. She took my virginity. I didn't take hers...
6. Who and when was your first love? - Well, I thought there'd been a couple, but the REAL true love was Volcano Girl, 1980. All others, before and after, are compared to her.
Bonus: Who's blog did you first comment on? - Probably would have been Moose, but she's the one who got me into blogging, so she doesn't count. So the first "stranger" I commented on would have been Lizabeth, who actually commented on mine first (she recognized my band!). She's also the first non-local blogger that I've met in person (#4 on my list)!

Go check out the TMI site to see who else participated!

No comments: