Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

I was recently tagged by M, who sort of insinuated I might try to talk my way out of it or something (I promise, B, that I'll get to yours!).


Of course, after posting 200 things about me, it's a bit harder to come up with 7 more weird/random facts, but here goes:
  1. I so rarely use the U.S. Postal Service that the only unused stamps I have at home are the 37¢ ones (currently 42¢ for those of you not in the U.S.).
  2. One of the most calming moments in my life was standing on the bow of a ferry (cue Celine...) on the way to Victoria, B.C. The sights, the sounds, the smell, the wind blowing through my roguishly long hair--for an hour, I didn't have a care in the world!
  3. I used to keep a sprig of mistletoe pinned to the roof of my car when I was in college. It was pretty dry and withered by the time June rolled around, but it still worked like a charm!
  4. My upper lip has not seen the light of day since New Years Day, 1977.
  5. My VCR bit the dust about 3-4 years ago, and I haven't replaced it. I don't Tivo, and I don't own a DVR. And I love it!
  6. I still have two full boxes of Christmas cards that I was going to send out last year that I never got around to doing. I prefer to think of it as having my cards ready for this year...
  7. I still use the putter I've had since my early teens. Go ahead and take that any way you want...
As is my style, and since I'm probably the last person in blogland to do this one, I'm tagging no one. But feel free to steal it!

No comments: