Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TMI Tuesday #157


1. Have you ever felt guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience? Yes.
2. Did you ever own a fake ID? Never needed to. Drinking age was 18 at the pertinent time, but I'd been buying beer at the same store since I was 16. Honestly, the first time I was ever carded for buying alcohol (beer) was about 2 months ago (store policy to card EVERYONE)!
3. How often do you tell white lies? Is it with or without thinking? I used to do it on a regular basis while I was teaching. Anymore, not as much, simply because I can no longer keep the lies straight!
4. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you receive constructive criticism? Depends on my attitude towards the person giving it. If I think they're incompetent or complete morons, I'd say about a 2. If it's someone who obviously knows what they're talking about, and I can learn from them, I'd say a 10. I'm either one end or the other.
5. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? Nope.
Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men? After reading blogs for as long as I have, I think women can do it much better than men these days. Men can definitely do the one night stand better. But I think many men, for as macho as they might think they are, will generally want a FWB relationship to develop into something more. Personally, while I love the concept and wish I were young enough to have taken advantage of the it, I would not do the FWB thing well at all. I'll deny it, but I'm a hopeless romantic. So back to the percentages...women--75%/men--30%.

No comments: