Monday, October 13, 2008

Did Columbus make it to Ohio??

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends! I might have to learn all your funky holidays and lingo. I'll be moving there if McCain somehow is elected president. No worries--Sassy has already started the lessons!
I hope you all enjoyed the nice weekend. We had cold, wind and significant snow. Not as bad as other parts of the state, but nasty enough. Mid-50s to 60s by Thursday, so winter's not here quite yet!
The cold made a nice excuse to stay inside, watch football, and eat chili. And that's exactly what I did!
Speaking of football--I feel absolutely no shame about the fact that I have NO idea who's even left in the baseball playoffs. Nor do I care.
Sort of a rough week last week for some of my friends. Life-altering sort of rough. Sucks.
But my two Alaska girls had birthdays last week! I'll hoist beers in their honor later...
Symphony week starts this week, a little bit earlier than normal. I've been working on my mad triangle skills...
Chocolate milk is the greatest thing God ever made!

No comments: