Thursday, November 15, 2007

Velvety HNT

I am fascinated by my hair. I'm loving watching it grow back. I love rubbing my head. I'm already feeling like I'm due for another shave. I probably won't though. Winter looms ahead, and I had NO idea how cold this could make me! But come springtime...

I'll try not to bore you with the hair anymore. But I just want to say that it's at the length now where it feels quite velvety. Black velvety. Not the booze type of black velvety, but the paint canvas type of black velvety. Like you'd see "Dogs Playing Poker" painted on. Though, in my case, more gray velvety. Perhaps an intensive skull tattoo is in my future!



This week's Mystery Guest is no stranger to HNT, or even as the Mystery Guest. This is her second appearance as the MG, and she still looks as good as she ever has! She's not really as ditzy as she'd like you to believe, though she's definitely known for her "moments". She's a mother of two, a wife, a good friend, and some would even call a goddess! I'll reveal her tomorrow, but feel free to ask her about it, and she'll tell you it's her!
Sort of an easy guess here. Her HNT is a continuation of what you see here. Of course, I'm referring to Biscuit! Be sure to stop by if you haven't already!
"...the Other HNT" is welcomes a couple of relative newcomers to the fun. And a personal favorite! NSFW, of course, but stop by and leave some comments!
THE ANNOUNCEMENT!
Planning ahead here, by announcing FOUR new themes to wrap up the year. The first one is the idea of Jessica, who came up with it when I told her the news. In honor of receiving a new toy (starts with i, and rhymes with pod) this morning (shipped from China on Monday, in my hands this morning! I can't get mail from here to Leesa in that amount of time!), NEXT WEEK will be "mp3 HNT" week. Use your favorite mp3 player as part of your HNT! If you don't listen to mp3s, use whatever you DO use to listen to music--a discman, a walkman, transistor radio... (anyone going to show their 8-track player?). You don't necessarily have to do the same pose as this young lady, but if the spirit moves you...

There will be three themes in December, and those of you who have been around for over a year will know what they are:
Wed/Thur - Dec. 12/13 - Christmas Tree HNT
Wed/Thur - Dec. 19/20 - Three Christmas Wishes HNT
Wed/Thur - Dec. 26/27 - Your Favorite HNT of 2007
Fairly self-explanatory, but I'll give you details in December. I'll also put the dates in at the top of the sidebar. This is just a heads up for you. You can go back to my HNTs from last year (that's where the links go up above) if you need to find out before then!

No comments: