Thursday, December 28, 2006

Year End HNT Memories

Go to the post below this one and check out the Shameless Christmas Begging, Year #2! There's already been some response! Keep them coming in!!
It's been a pretty good year for HNT. There continues to be new people joining in, "...the Other HNT" continues to offer a more risqué outlet, and a modest blue Hawaiian shirt has been all over the country bringing happiness to all who wear it! There are many who have HNT'd (?) on a weekly basis without fail. There are others who have tried it, and then decided it wasn't for them. And yet others who have quit, but still come back on occasion. There have been tributes, attacks and parodies. Above it all, HNT is over 17 months old, and shows no sign of stopping. Well beyond anyone's expectations!

This last HNT of 2006 is a repeat of last year's ending HNT. Simply--repost your favorite HNT that you put up over the past year, and let us know why it's your favorite. Personally, I thought I knew my favorite. Until I went through the year's archives (now THAT was an eye-opener!). But I settled on one (two) that I think surprised even myself in how well they turned out.

It was at the height of fire season in Montana. Leesa was already experiencing some fires nearby, and the whole state was ready to go up in flames. As it ended up, there were relatively few fires. And only one really big one. It was this, along with a long fascination with fire, that brought me to these two pictures for an August HNT. I particularly like the flame's reflection in my eye in the top one. (click 'em to big 'em--they're better that way!)



I had some other contenders--the picture with Betsy; the fireworks picture; the "faces" picture, which spawned the animated gif and the "shroud". Now I'm looking forward to next year!
This week's Mystery Guest has been around for almost a year. In spite of his almost shy appearance here, he's not that way on his own site. And if you're one of the lucky ones with the correct password... He's on the road alot, and spends many a lonely evening in motel rooms. I'm sure he'd like to hear from you if you know who he is! I'll reveal his identity on Thursday afternoon!
Not too much mystery here for most of you. This is, of course, Semi-Celibate Man. Stop by and say hi!
"...the Other HNT" is still going full force this week. Definitely NSFW, as usual! Be sure to stop by, and feel free to comment!!! There's huge traffic over there, but relatively few comments! Give a boost to those who take the leap!
I know I said I wouldn't be doing this anymore, but Lil Bit posted early...
For those of you who don't come by on a regular basis, have a safe and happy New Year! We'll see you in '07! For the rest of you--you'll just have to wait!

No comments: