Sunday, December 17, 2006

Alka-Seltzer, please

ALERT! "A Charlie Brown Christmas" is on right now!!
Christmas party/dinner last night. Beers at a refurbished whorehouse. All free. Home late. Slept late. No hangover. No motivation. I love it!
A reminder that this week is the Three Christmas Wishes HNT. Check the link at the top of my sidebar for details! It's intended to "gift" bloggers that you might not normally send greetings or gifts to. Let's you avoid that "left out" feeling that some might get.
Since this week's theme doesn't require half-nekkidness on your part, you might consider posting something for "...the Other HNT" this week! Just a suggestion...
Thank you for letting me know about the question I had about the background. I think it's an IE problem. To answer a question or two from my last HNT--Yes, I decorated it myself. Yes, I'll check into the oils or that "Father Christmas" candle.
FYI--giddiness abounds!
Castpost still sucks.

No comments: