Thursday, November 22, 2007

mp3 HNT

Just a week ago, I was the happy recipient of the newest iPod model--the iPod Touch. Think iPhone without the phone. I've already filled it to near capacity with music and pictures. I need to re-think how I'm going to fill it after Christmas. Right now it's just full of things to play with. I give it a HUGE two thumbs up, with two points of dissatisfaction. The ear buds have gotten better, but they just don't fit the way I'd like. Maybe it's my ears... The other would be that it needs to constantly be wiped down. The touchscreen is glass, and every time you touch it, it just builds up a nice layer of body oil. And the back is as bad (and fairly easily scratched). But if those are the worst things about it, I'm a happy camper!

For the HNT, I could have tried to pose like the girl from last week, but that would just be gross. So instead, I used Flickr Toys to make a mosaic of some of my favorite HNTs from some of my favorite HNTers. Yes, they're all female. Deal with it. To make it so that you could maybe see ANY of them, I had to limit myself to 30 pictures. Not an easy task. Knowing full well that many of you would not be included (so I don't want to hear about it!). And not necessarily my most favorite pictures, either, since the mosaic process would screw some of them up. But I eventually came up with 30. See if you can figure out who they are! (click it to big it!)



This week's Mystery Guest is no stranger to most of you. She insisted on wearing this shirt, as well as show off her iPod! Or iBod. Whichever... If you don't recognize who this might be (I'll reveal her Thursday night), the only clue I'll give is that she snorts. A lot. Gotta like that in a girl!
She makes pink look pretty darned good! And how might you find that out?? Do what she usually does on her site!
Hope you all survived the Great Turkey Gorge... This week's MG, of course, is Vixen! Stop by and see her Betty Crocker imitation!

I figured that with Thanksgiving, and family, and traveling, and short work weeks, we wouldn't have many for "...the Other HNT". I was wrong. Alot of the non-American HNTers picked up the slack, mixed with a couple of others! As always...NSFW!
Be sure to check out TUG and Hollz, who had to post early!
Have safe travels and great family time this Thanksgiving, and reflect on all the good things in your life! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: