Sunday, July 01, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

*~Happy Canada Day to those of that persuasion! I've noticed that all my Canadian bloggerfriends are fairly hot. Must be the beer or something, eh.

*~Don't forget that this week's HNT has a theme! Hope to see some great pictures!

*~I don't believe that this got as much play as it should have last week:

*~Busy weekend so far. Gigs on both Friday and Saturday nights out at the lake. Warm, no rain, lots of hotties (remember her?), lots of beer, lots of fun. Mucho tired, though.

*~The dry socket saga continues. I've gone for about a week with a medicated dressing jammed down the crater. But it seems to be working. Didn't have a problem playing Michelle all weekend, though it was definitely a different sensation!

*~The symphony's summer concert is less than 3 weeks away, and I've got an uneasy feeling that something's not been taken care of. But I feel this way every year, so nothing new there.

*~I hope you all appreciated the straight line I furnished you regarding my "balls". Most of you jumped on that pretty quickly...perverts.

*~OsShirt has been criss-crossing the country over the past week or so. Hope to direct you to some evidence of that soon! And before I hear from you--yes, you're next!

No comments: