Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tina

Wow! Apparently alot of interest in what exactly happened Friday night. I could write a long story about all the hot steamy sex and all that good stuff, but frankly, I don't have the time to do that. Nor would any of you believe me!

Yes, it was Tina! She's gone through 2 divorces, and is now in a third relationship. She and her partner moved to town last October, and she got a job in the health field here. Speaking of him--she introduced me to him, but he didn't seem terribly thrilled at the fact that we spent about half an hour catching up with each other's lives and the kids we'd been at school with. I sort of clued her in on some of the summer things to do around here, including next week's concert. I don't doubt for a minute that we'll get together sometime soon for lunch--definitely looking forward to that!

I was going to post a picture of us, or at least her, but I can't find them anywhere. There's some very dusty boxes full of pictures that I think I'm going to have to go through. As soon as I find something, I'll post it. I promise!
In other news--rehearsals start Saturday for the concert. There's lots of unanswered questions regarding my end of production, but they've at least been asked. Thankfully I've done this for 10 years now, so I'm not overly concerned yet. In fact, I prefer working under this sort of pressure. But I would like some answers to a couple of things! More on the concert over the next week and a half, you can be sure!
The OsShirt has been spotted again!
I know it's summer, but I have no MG for this week yet, and only one submission for "...the Other HNT". Time is at a premium for me for the next couple of weeks, so if you can help me out by sending stuff in early, I'd certainly appreciate it!

No comments: