Thursday, June 28, 2007

Playing with my balls HNT

I do love this time of year. I can finally get out and play with my balls out in the sunshine. Maybe get a little burn if I don't use a little protection. Spending all sorts of time working on perfecting my stroke. Work on my grip. Even changing positions and trying new things. Experimenting with new "equipment". Getting to play with different partners, even for an entire weekend. I hope to get out of town to play with other like-minded people. Sometimes I've found that I can learn some new tricks from others!

Of course, one needs to be well-equipped to do this, and I'm lucky enough to say that I am. Even all the way down to the spikes! Of course, the goal is to score, and I've scored quite well in the past. I find that I do my best work when I use a short stroke, especially around the short stuff. Some people dislike the sand, but I don't find any problems with my balls in the sand. I'm a little weird like that. I know that many people use different wedges to help them out--I'm old-fashioned. I just use one. But I like it.

Ultimately, though, it's the chance to commune with nature, up close and personal. To spend a few hours out in the sun, working up a good sweat, working all the muscles in my body, and enjoying the company of others. Sometimes friends, sometimes total strangers. Always passionate.

Damn, I love the summer!


This week's Mystery Guest is a long-time HNTer (aren't they all?) who has provided a wide variety of pictures. Some very sexy ones, but mostly on the silly side, and usually in conjunction with other bloggers. She's not going to reveal herself, but if you see her HNT this week, and do a little investigating, you'll be able to see all four pictures of this series. Well worth the dumpster diving, if you ask me!
"...the Other HNT" is a little bit on the tame side this week, but probably still warrants a bit of a NSFW warning. Hope you'll stop by and leave a commment!
As promised--next week's HNT will have a theme! Check out the details here! And as an advanced warning--I'll be out drinking beer and watching fireworks next Wednesday night. I probably can't open comments until around midnight MDT. Depends on when I get home. Plan on commenting either really late that night, or actually waiting for Thursday!
For those who don't plan on coming back before next week, I hope you all have a safe and fun Canada Day/4th of July!

No comments: