Sunday, September 03, 2006

Why? Why? Why?

Don't forget about the Labor/Labour Day theme for Tuesday! Read the details here! Don't put it off!
There are two movies that I will watch at any time if I happen to run across them while channel surfing. The 1988 Jean-Claude Van Damme classic, "Bloodsport" (which co-stars the guy that played "Ogre" from "Revenge of the Nerds"), and Patrick Swayze's 1989 tour-de-force, "Road House" (co-starring the wonderfully yummy Sam Elliott. I can say yummy because it's almost 2:30AM and I'm too tired to be responsible for what I write).

Last night, I chatted late into the evening with a bloggerfriend (who stayed up WAY too late--but it was fun!), and as we ended our chat, I took a quick look at what might be on. And there it was. "Bloodsport" was on Spike TV. Damn you, Jean-Claude! Damn you, Ogre!

No comments: