Thursday, February 02, 2006

Formal HNT

It dawned on me that I hadn't posted any pictures of me and Michelle in quite awhile, especially with me in a tux (go to the bottom of this post to find out who Michelle is). I rarely ever wear a coat & tie. I was fortunate enough to teach in school systems where that wasn't expected. I've never had a job since then where I've had to do the whole coat & tie thing. I hate wearing a coat & tie.

But I love wearing a tuxedo. You just can't look bad when you wear a tux. Girls love a guy in a tux. Girls look good in a tux! On an occassion or two, I've even gotten to wear the full tails and diamond studs. A real tux. Not the monkey suits that guys end up having to wear for their wedding, but a functional tux. This picture is from May, 2004, after our last concert of the season.

I figured that since we had a concert this past Saturday, I should get another picture of Michelle and I before I left for the concert hall. I never did figure out why people were pointing and laughing at me. I didn't think the hair was THAT short!


Who am I?

I am your sister, your mother in days gone by, your best friend, the girl next door. I am a faithful, loyal companion. I am the “nice girl”, the sweet one….I am a woman, yet still a little girl inside.

You see, this is only my skin – it is not who I am, it is only what covers me…and protects the inside from the outside. This photograph is the expression of the other side of me....inside every lamb is a lion....


It's a real treat to host this week's Mystery Guest. I will not reveal who she is, nor will I confirm or deny any guesses. If you think you might know, email her to find out if you're right! In the meantime, be gracious with the positive comments--she's more than a little bit nervous!
Just a heads up here--while I usually can get to all of you by the weekend, I've got alot of things I have to get done in the next couple of days. I won't get to a whole lot of you tonight--don't take it personally. I will get to everyone eventually (like I always do!) A request, however. There's alot of new people joining in that we don't know about! If you know of someone, please have them comment here! I know many of you are seeing these people, and many of you do tell them that. But there's alot of them who don't know!
Please turn off your word verification for the day!
Be sure to sign in on the Frappr map over there in the sidebar!
You might have noticed a new HNT button that was made by Jonathan over at The Bastard Son down below. If you're interested in using it on your own site, click the button, and it will take you to the HNT guidelines site and you can pick up the code for your very own!
Be sure to come back and check out the following early posters: Rachel, Everything Nice, Pieces, Fidget and Aughra.
Also come back and check out the late commenters on the list too!

No comments: