Monday, February 20, 2006

The CD thing....

By now, most of you have seen Brico's game on his site, or on a couple of others. I figure I should jump on the bandwagon too. Mine will be a little different. As a former music teacher, former music store manager, and current working musician, I've got more damned CDs that I've heard once, maybe, but keep in my collection. So the limitations for this are on my end. I will list singers/groups that I have at least 2 CDs of, and that I've actually listened to more than once. And one that I don't have any CDs of. I'll also stay away from my jazzy and classical stuff. Same prize that everyone else is giving--a mix of my current favorites.

In no particular order:
1) Gretchen Wilson
2) Jamiroquai
3) Van Morrison
4) Mandy Moore
5) Tower of Power
6) Mariah Carey
7) Guns N' Roses
8) Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
9) Elton John
10) Shania Twain

Remember--I have at least 2 CDs of 9 of these. One of them--I have nothing. I'll take guesses until Thursday afternoon at 6:00 MST. Good luck to ya!

No comments: