Sunday, February 12, 2006

Random Thoughts

Does anyone else find humor in the fact that the Vice President shot somebody yesterday?
Thanks for the early Valentine "gifts" that some of you have sent! The "collection" appreciates it!
Mystery Guest pictures are still being accepted! If you're interested, be sure to send me a picture! Especially those of you who were still in the "I think I want to" phase...
We had a gig last night. There's nothing quite like 75 year-old women getting grumpy because we haven't played "YMCA" yet.
There's nothing quite like old people getting down to "YMCA" (complete with the correct choreography).
My most recent haircut was just 2 weeks ago, and I already think I'm ready for another.
0211061409
These guys didn't even bat an eyelash as I got into my car. Please note the ugly brown of a dry winter in Montana. Where, oh where are the robins?
Having developed my musical "being" in the 70s, when everyone knew that "disco sucks", I have to question the use of said music for the opening ceremonies of the Olympics Friday night. Thank God they brought in Pavarotti to salvage things at the end...
On the other hand, using the fireworks to light the flame was pretty cool.
Las Vegas is calling my name, but I don't know if I can swing it.
Why do I find myself needing to watch the movie "Bloodsport" whenever it's on TV? I'm not sure if it's the incredibly bad acting from everyone involved, the slow motion fight scenes, or the guy who played "Ogre" from "Revenge of the Nerds".
In case you didn't catch it, Monkey and her family are going to be on Dr. Phil, probably next month. Check the past week or so of her posts, and you can find links to the specifics of what the show's about, etc. They've already had a film crew at their home. Now they go up for the taping on Monday. Good luck!
I could drink nothing but chocolate milk for the rest of my life.
Big surprises happening this week. Keep your eyes/ears open!

No comments: