Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sorta Gross HNT

So I was somewhat uninspired to come up with a decent HNT this week. Then I thought back to the original guidelines, and realized that I hadn't taken a picture of my uvula yet. So I set up the camera, the tripod, etc., in order to get the perfect shot of my uvula. Well, I guess I need to work more with the macro function of the new camera, because not much came out very well. Mostly out of focus, and mostly pretty sad. And then, I came to the last picture that I'd taken. Relatively in focus, and not terribly disgusting. Then I really examined it.

My father was a dentist prior to his retirement. From all accounts that I've heard, he was pretty good. Humorous, painless, and generally a great guy all around. I never got to experience that side of him in the chair. I got the guy who swore like a sailor at his patient, he experimented with different brands of Novocaine on me, and if it weren't for the fact that I was receiving free dental care, I would never have gone back. Anyway, as I examined the condition of my teeth, all I could think of was how disappointed he'd be with what I had just photographed. They were a little more yellow than I had anticipated, and there's a reason why one should brush one's teeth before going to bed. I hadn't yet. What to do? What to do?

When in doubt, use Photoshop or some other fine photo manipulation tool! So I offer my mouth, my teeth (including the gold one on back bottom left!), my lips and a really ugly tongue. Let us hope to God that I get inspired by next week!!





This week's Mystery Guest is a long-time HNTer who many of you might recognize. This is not the first time we've seen her pose in a variation of this pose! She didn't mention any particular "kiss my ass" sentiments when she sent it in, but wouldn't you just love to??

As usual, I won't reveal her identity until she does so first. If you DO think you know who it is, go over to her site and say hi! And leave a little money for her!

EDIT:--She's officially "exposed" herself. This is the lovely Velma! Now go to her site and spread the love!




Be sure to check out these early posters: DaMasta, Imelda, Moose, Warcrygirl and ????.
Anyone interested in being the Mystery Guest is invited to send in a picture to me (email address is in my profile).
As usual--be sure to sign in on the Frappr map over there in the sidebar!
Don't forget to turn off your Word Verification for the day!

No comments: