Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Trivia and stuff

I found this on a couple of different sites, so I thought I'd give it a shot and see what it dug up...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Osbasso!

  1. Osbasso can't drink - he absorbs water from his surroundings by osmosis!
  2. Osbasso invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
  3. The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by osbasso as he rode out to collect warriors slain in battle!
  4. Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by osbasso.
  5. Osbasso once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
  6. A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted osbasso.
  7. If you blow out all the candles on osbasso with one breath, your wish will come true.
  8. The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr Osbasso Head!
  9. The first osbasso was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
  10. It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at osbasso.
I am interested in - do tell me about
I find that I agree to some degree, especially #3 and #7. But it wasn't quite as exciting as I had hoped, so I tried it with my real name....

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Scott!

  1. Tradition allows women to propose to Scott only during leap years.
  2. Scott can not regurgitate!
  3. Scott is worth his weight in gold - literally!
  4. In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become Scott on New Year's Day!
  5. It took Scott 22 years to build the Taj Mahal!
  6. Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Scott.
  7. Scott cannot jump.
  8. Four-fifths of the surface of Scott is covered in water!
  9. The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on Scott!
  10. Scott is only six percent water!
I am interested in - do tell me about
I found this one much more satisfying! I've got women proposing to me, I can't throw up, I'm apparently worth alot of money, I know I can't jump, and I don't have water weight!

Thanks to all who listed their 3 quirks/habits/whathaveyou on the past post. Didn't think that was going to get quite the response as it did! And thank you for the kind comments on the family--even those of you with your minds in the gutter with the whole "lubrication" thing....

Don't forget to email me a picture tonight or by mid-morning if you're interested in becoming this week's Mystery Guest for HNT. If you're not chosen for this week, I'll keep you in the mix for the future!

No comments: