Monday, January 09, 2006

Nothin'

I've spent 5 days with this cold/flu thing. I didn't go to work last Thu/Fri. I've sat at home, basically, for 5 days, and I've got nothing to blog about. My head is in a fog. Well, a thicker fog than usual. I've had phone conversations that I don't remember. I've had conversations with people where I've repeated stories or comments from prior chats. Outwardly, I've gotten rid of most of the coughing, sweats, runny nose, etc. But my head is just a mass of goo right now. I can't focus, I can't remember things, and I'm tired, tired, tired. And I woke up this morning with a headache. That never happens...

The only positive thing out of this is that I've been able to catch up on alot of blogs and some emails (again--I don't claim responsibility for anything I might have written!). I apologize that I don't have anything to update about. Nothing has really happened. And my mind hasn't come up with anything witty or interesting to expound on. Give me a couple of days. I hope to be back soon!

And to all that offered chicken soup or to come rub stuff on my chest, you're still invited to do so!

EDIT--I forgot to mention that I've been impressed with the Power of Os. No fewer than a dozen of the people I've emailed/chatted/talked/blogged with during this time are now also sick!

No comments: