Thursday, January 19, 2006

1st Bloggerversary HNT

To celebrate the 1st Bloggerversary of "Views From the Back Row", I pose with an anniversary Krispy Kreme doughnut. With a strategically placed candle. Oh, who am I kidding? The candle doesn't hide anything... There's only one KK store in all of Montana, and it's 300 miles away, but they deliver all over the state. There's a couple of places in town that sell them. I'm sorry, I just don't get the fascination....



We've also got our first "official" Mystery Guest for 2006. This guest actually wanted to pose in her birthday suit on her birthday last month, but changed her mind. Now she's back, but a little more modest. This left coast world traveler knows which fabrics feel soft on the skin!


If you are interested in being the next Mystery Guest, just email me your picture at osbasso (at) gmail dot com by next Tuesday!

The following have had to post early and asked to be mentioned: Kate, Tish, Boo and Rachel.

No comments: