Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shoulda Used Sunscreen HNT

If you haven't taken a look at the pictures I took up at Glacier Park this weekend, you can check them out below. They were all taken with the windows cranked down and the iPod cranked up while driving the Going To the Sun Road. And without getting out of the car. Just sticking the camera out the window and clicking. We had some sunscreen, but our actual time outside of the car was going to be limited, so we didn't use it. It wasn't until we were on the highway headed back home that I even noticed that my arm was red as a lobster. Should be called Going To the Sun and Parking Next To It Road. Ignoring the flabby arm, you can see the results. The lighting doesn't come close to doing it justice. I even got the little blisters after a day. And just to make sure the left arm didn't feel left out, I sunburned it in the same way on the way home...
I usually deal with Mystery Guest picture/write-up over the weekend. Being away this weekend, I sort of dropped the ball on it this week. Two weeks in a row without a Mystery Guest. I'm letting you all down. I suck... Instead, I'll share a video from my newest favorite group, Trailer Choir. Name of the song--"Rockin' the Beer Gut". Enjoy! (you'll have to endure a 30-sec. ad...)


As expected, summer is taking its toll on participation over at "...the Other HNT", though there's a nice selection over there. Just down in numbers. Be sure to stop by and check out all your fellow HNTers! NSFW, to be sure!

No comments: